WordPress Website Hosting
TECHNICAL SERVER DETAILS:
- 4 GB disk space (includes disk space used for email)
- 5 GB data transfer per month
- Up to 20 mailboxes
- Web based email
- POP3 or IMAP email account (with spam filtering and virus protection)
- Control Panel access
WORDPRESS HOSTING INCLUDES:
- Backing up the WordPress database and pages (content of your site along with the configuration of pages) to a remote server
- Updating WordPress whenever there is a security update* (about 4 times per year)
- Updating any plugins installed within WordPress (done in conjunction with WordPress security update)
- Weekly Malware scans
*This is for WordPress security updates only. Updates would be made within 10 days of a security update.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
If a plug-in no longer works with the latest WP update, it may be necessary to find a replacement plug-in or tweak the code of the plug-in to get it to work. The time to find a replacement or tweak the code would not be covered in WordPress Hosting.
If your WordPress theme no longer works / displays properly after the WordPress update, the time to fix the problem with the theme, or install a new Theme would not be covered in the backup/update program.
- Your website will reside on a Virtual Private Server (VPS), hosted in a data center
- The server has round-the-clock supervision which translates into very low downtime (it is, on average, up and running more than 99.9% of the time).
- Web traffic reports will be sent by email every month
- $29 a month (billed quarterly by mail, PayPal Subscription or credit card on file)
- Extra GB of data transfer per month: $3 per GB (generally not necessary)
- Extra GB of email space per month: $3 per GB*
*Emails (excluding any file attachments) are very small – so 100,000 emails would be just 1 gigabyte! Large attachments, particularly if they are archived or left in the deleted items folder, would eventually reach 3GB or more. Large attachments can be saved to your local computer and then deleted from the email system.